Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who likes Hardcore Pawn?

My parents went through Detroit and the stopped in at American Jewelry and Loan :)
I asked them if they could, to get a pic with either Les, Seth or Ashely (or all)
Apparently filming was going on, Dad asked Cornell if it was possible to get a pic with Les. Cornell went and got him! So there are 3 pics. One of my mum outside American Jewelry and Loan, one of mum with Cornell and one of Mum with Les.
I was so stoked that mum and dad actually went there and got pics with Les and Cornell. Hard Core Pawn is one of my favourite shows, I watch it every week on 7mate.
I was going to do some stitching last night, never got to it :(
I had a few drinks, I got sad because I was at my mums and hubby was at home.
I then wanted to drive home, but couldn't as I had been drinking. In the end I fell asleep at about 10pm. Or tried to, it was rather warm and I had 2 cats smothering me! I was then awoken at 12pm, 2am, 4am and 6am. These cat's are very precise about what time to wake me! At 6am when I woke, I looked over and Buzz (one of mums cats) was lying on the bed like a person. Head on the pillow and everything, lol. He was just staring at me.



No comments: